- These guidelines apply to all Authors of ICITSEM 2017.
- All Authors must register on or before 8th March 2017 to avail early bird registration.
- Registrations allow the submission of one (1) paper.
- Full Time Student registrations US$325 do allow final manuscripts to be included in the conference proceedings.(Full time student ID card and letter from the head of the institution is mandatory). Full Time Student registration is applicable for under graduate and post graduate students only
- Listener Registration Fee for one participant will be charged at US$300.
- Additional Papers by the one registered author can be accommodated for a fee of US$150 each
- Co-Authors of any full Registered paper can participate in the conference by paying listener registration fee
- Six (6) pages are included. Maximum of three (3) additional pages can be included for US$ 25 per page.
- Accepted, registered and presented papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- Full Registration Includes: Attending all conference sessions, Conference Kit, conference proceedings in CD(or)USB Pen Drive format, 1 conference lunch and 2 tea refreshments.
- Student Registration Includes: Attending all conference sessions, Conference Kit, conference proceedings in CD(or)USB Pen Drive format, 1 conference lunch and 2 tea refreshments.
- Listener Registration Includes: Attending all conference sessions, Conference Kit, conference proceedings in CD(or)USB Pen Drive format, 1 conference lunch and 2 tea refreshments
Account Name: ZELUS INTERNATIONAL FZE
Bank Name: The National Bank of Ras AL Khaimah
Account Number: 0552472095003
IBAN NO: AE800400000552472095003
SWIFT CODE: NRAKAEAK
Branch: AL QUOZ INDUSTRIAL BRANCH, PO Box 1531, DUBAI, UAE
- There is an option of paying the registration fee in Euro or AED currency, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- You may download the registration form from here, fill it with a black colour pen.
- Please mention the name of the remitter (Participant/ Author) and also the purpose of remittance (Registration fees ICITSEM 2017)clearly in the wire transfer application.
- In order to avoid the transfer charges on the beneficiary account during wire transfer, we recommend you to choose the option “All local and overseas charges by remitter (OUR)” in the remittance /transfer application form.
- All bank charges will be on the account of the remitter.
- Please send the Swift Copy (wire transfer advice) along with the registration form duly filled to email@example.com
Mode of Payment:
Conference delegates must make the registration fee payments through bank wire transfer or through Credit Card (For credit card payment, please request the organiser by email for details) and send relevant scanned copy of the payment document to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank details for registration:
|Registration Fees||Early Bird Registration
On/Before 8th March 2017
|After 8th March 2017|
|Full Time Student||US$325||US$ 350|
|Ph.D Research Scholar||US$ 350||US$ 375|
|Academician||US$ 350||US$ 375|
|Industrial Participants||US$ 450||US$ 500|